Scientific exchange with other organizations
IQWiG collaborates with the following organizations (this list is not exhaustive):
- German Network for Evidence-Based Medicine e.V.
- European network for Health Technology Assessment (EUnetHTA)
- German Society for Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology e.V. (GMDS)
- Organisation for the Promotion of Health Technology Assessment e.V. (HTA.de)
- Health Technology Assessment International (HTAi)
- International Network of Agencies for Health Technology Assessment (INAHTA)
In addition, the Institute has regular exchanges with the HTA institutions in the UK and France: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) and the Haute Autorité de Santé (HAS).
The German Journal for Evidence and Quality in Healthcare (ZEFQ) is the official publication organ of the German Network for Evidence-Based Medicine (DNEbM) and also IQWiG’s publication organ.