PD Dr. med. Stefan Lange
1982 to 1989 Study of medicine at the Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf; 1989 to 1993 Junior doctor and assistant doctor at the Medical Clinic of the Ferdinand Sauerbruch Hospital, Wuppertal (Director: Prof. Dr. J. Köbberling); 1993 to 2004 Research Associate, Department of Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology, Ruhr University, Bochum (Director: Univ.-Prof. Dr. H.-J. Trampisch); 1994 Doctorate in Medicine; 1999 Biometry in Medicine Certificate of the German Association of Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology (GMDS); 2003 Habilitation (qualification for a professorship) and venia legendi (award of title of Privatdozent) in Medical Biometry and Clinical Epidemiology; 2004 to date Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (Director: Prof. Dr. Jürgen Windeler): Deputy Director since 2005; Department Head Non-drug Interventions until end of 2007.
- Internal and external representation of the Institute's Management.
- Supervision of the report preparation.
- Updating of the Institute's Methods.
- Advisor to other departments in the fields of non-drug therapeutic interventions and the evaluation of diagnostic tests and screening procedures.
- Scientific research, in particular in methodology and evaluation of clinical trials, evidence-based medicine, and health services research.
- Internal further training in non-drug therapeutic interventions and in the evaluation of diagnostic tests and screening procedures.