IQWiG in Dialogue 2017
The IQWiG Methods in an International Context
The first IQWiG methods paper (version 1.0) was published on March 1, 2005. Since then the IQWiG methods have been regularly updated. Version 5.0 is planned to be published in July 2017. A number of methodological issues have been discussed during the IQWiG in Dialogue events since 2008. The 10th anniversary event of IQWiG in Dialogue 2017 puts the IQWiG methods in an international context. Several international HTA organizations will introduce their own methods guides and important methodological issues of comparative effectiveness research can be discussed from various perspectives.
Please note: the presentations are in English.
- Introduction Ralf Bender & Stefan Lange, IQWiG, Germany
- Epidemiology of methodological guidance of health technology assessment agencies Dawid Pieper, Witten/Herdecke University, Germany
- Introduction to the KCE methods guide Patrice Chalon, KCE, Belgium
- Small country (Austrian) methods manual in context of Europeanization of HTA (EUnetHTA, BeNeLuxA) Claudia Wild, LBI-HTA, Austria
- HTA methodology at HIQA Conor Teljeur, HIQA, Ireland
- NICE methods of technology appraisal Zoe Garrett, NICE, UK
- Health technology assessment in Canada: A CADTH perspective Sohail Mulla, CADTH, Canada
- Assessing the certainty of evidence for informed decisions beyond interventions: GRADE and IQWiG approaches Holger Schünemann, McMaster University, Canada