Communication: Head of the Communication Unit
Degree course in political economy at Cologne University (“Diplom”); 2001–2014 work at the “Deutsche Ärzteblatt”, the journal of the German Medical Association (first as a trainee, then as a political editor, and eventually as Head of the Political Editorial Office); 2015–2018 Press Officer at the Westfalen-Lippe Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians; since 2019 Head of Public Relations at IQWiG.
- manages the Communication Unit
- responds to media enquiries
- writes press releases
- writes texts for the website, print products and social media
- maintains contacts with key stakeholders in the health care system (e.g. representatives of self-government in the health care system and of political bodies)
- organizes press conferences and IQWiG events (e.g. IQWiG in Dialogue, IQWiG Autumn Symposium)