Travel by airplane
From Cologne-Bonn Airport (CGN) by train:
- S13 or S 19 (direction Hansaring) to Hansaring Station. Travel time: about 22 minutes
- On foot from Hansaring Station: Turn right after the electronics store "Saturn”, take the next street to the left into Maybachstraße, walk straight ahead, and then turn right into MediaPark.
Further journey by car:
- Drive onto Kennedystraße (L84) via the approach road.
- Take the access road "Köln/Düsseldorf” onto the A59. Drive straight ahead onto the A559 (direction: "Zentrum”).
- Drive onto Deutzer Ring and then follow the B55 across the bridge called "Severinsbrücke” to the left side of the Rhine.
- Drive straight ahead on Tel-Aviv-Straße.
- Then follow Neuköllner Straße and Tunisstraße.
- Turn left onto Victoriastraße.
- Drive straight ahead onto Kyotostraße and Am Kümpchenshof. The Media Park (or underground car park) is in front of you.
Access to the car parks from the north is directly behind the railway bridge. You can either drive into the central underground car park of the MediaPark (keep right) or follow the signs to the parking spaces of the KölnTurm (keep left).
If you come from Hansaring, you can reach the car parks via the access road at the Cinedom cinema. On the left side of the cinema, you can drive into the central underground car park of the MediaPark or you can follow the signs to the parking spaces of the KölnTurm.